100 Ways to Motivate Others
“Complete your project” to get motivation. Reduce the problem to small steps and feel a sense of completion by cross them off your list.
When motivation is the issue, find ways to motivate yourself:
- Share your goal with someone else
- Write it down
- Keep your goal someplace you see it every day
- Solve one problem at at time
- Break the problem into small steps
- Cross off each step on your list
- Work on the problem everyday, make it a habit
- Do 3 minutes at time. You can do anything for 3 minutes
When all else fails, take a break.
Better to rest before you get tired. Come back refreshed and you may find your motivation appears out of the blue!